What Personal Information About Users Does Arkansas Production Alliance Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.arkansasproduction.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at www.arkansasproduction.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from www.arkansasproduction.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our user list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our users. Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service, we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next communication more easily.
Does the Arkansas Production Alliance Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Thus, for example, the Arkansas Production Alliance does not sell, and will never sell, information about you to external marketers, list brokers, or other third parties without user consent. Nor will we give such information to affiliated businesses or companies that we team up with to provide co-branded or jointly owned offerings unless you choose to take advantage of those offerings, and even then, any sharing of information is limited to information relating to the offering. Further, whenever we deal with user information, we will always comply with applicable laws and regulations in doing so. Other than as set out above, you will always receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
If you use our service, we work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices and Access Do I Have?
• As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information,
• You can add or update certain information, such as your e-mail address. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
• The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions